Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Crestliner 1950 Super Hawk
2017 Crestliner 1950 Super Hawk (1)
LEAVE THE LIMITS AT THE DOCK
From fishing to boating to everything in between, the open water has a lot to offer. Lucky for you, the redesigned Super Hawk can help you do it all. This powerful and adaptable fish and ski boat is designed to make the most of your day on the water, with ample fishing and boating features like a premium console design, roomy livewell space and plenty of tackle storage. The Super Hawk features Crestliner’s all-welded aluminum hull construction, giving you confidence to take on any fishing or sport adventures.
The 1950 Super Hawk is as perfect for throwing out a line as it is for dropping one behind the boat. It features tons of bow and in-floor storage, dual livewells and plenty of bow and stern casting room. The best-in-class conversion bow easily transforms the casting deck to a comfortable seating arrangement so everyone can watch the action behind this dual-purpose fish and sport boat.
- Best-In-Class Conversion Bow: Our conversion bow can go from fish to ski ready, and back, in just a matter of seconds.
- Best In-Class Conversion Bow Open: Our conversion bow can go from fish to ski ready, and back, in just a matter of seconds.
- Bow Storage: Three bow storage compartments provide secure space for your gear.
- Stern Jump Seats: The new stern layout features standard jump seats, drink holders, throw tray and tackle tray storage.
- Premium Console Design: New sleek black console features chrome gauges, lighted rocker switches and plenty of space to mount all sizes of electronics.
- In-Floor Storage: The high-capacity center in-floor storage locker provides ample space for all your watersports gear, complete with a rod rack tube system that accommodates 8’ rods.
- 17-Gallon Stern Livewell: A 17-gallon aerated stern livewell makes for easy fish storing right when you need it.
- SureMount Gunnel System: New removable SureMount aluminum accessory brackets let you slide your favorite accessories along the gunnel for perfect placement without drilling.
- Conversion Stern Bench: The conversion stern bench option creates a large casting deck with additional seating options when flipped up. Also includes tons of storage and a centrally located 17-gallon livewell.
- New! Snapless Bow Platform: Bow platform with new optional snapless pad and bolsters provide additional lounging space.
- Removable Ski Pylon: Stern platform can be outfitted with an optional removable ski pylon.
- Swim Platform with Ladder: Swim platform with undermount ladder for easy in-and-out of the water.
- Overall Length: 19 ft. 9 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Length: 22 ft. 8 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Height: 7 ft.
- Beam: 98 in.
- Chine width: 85.5 in.
- Max. Depth: 45 in.
- Max cockpit depth: 26 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Deadrise: 18 deg.
- Weight (Boat only, dry): 1,836 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 2,000 lb.
- Max Person Weight Capacity: 9
- Max HP Capacity: 225
- Fuel Capacity: 40 gal.
- Aluminum gauge bottom: 0.125 in.
- Aluminum gauge sides: 0.090 in.
- Aluminum gauge transom: 0.125 in.
- Console, starboard, lit rocker switches, 2 drink holders, 12V power outlet, throw tray & MP3 cubby
- Console, port, lockable glove box, 2 drink holders, throw tray & 12V power outlet
- Windshield, wrap-around w/safety glass
- Speedometer, tachometer & trim gauges, chrome standard w/pre-rig
- Fuel gauge
- Steering wheel, black sport w/comfort grip
- Hydraulic steering
- Tilt steering
- Breaker switches at helm
- Master power switch
- Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/Limited Lifetime Warranty treated panel
- Seat slider, helm
- Seat, (2) conversion bow, port & starboard bases & backrest cushions, snapless
- Seat, jump seats (2) (stern)
- Seat, Deluxe w/pedestal (4)
- Pedestal floor bases (7)
- Storage compartment, cubby w/door (foredeck)
- Storage compartments (starboard & center bow)
- Storage, open (under starboard console)
- Storage, open w/removeable 20 can cooler (under port console)
- Storage, open (under starboard gunnel)
- Storage compartment, tackle/general (stern)
- Storage compartments, battery & general (stern)
- Trolling motor battery storage (36V system compatible) (under consoles, easy access)
- Drink holders (6)
- Rod rack, quick access system (port) (3 tubes @ 9' capacity)
- Rod rack, quick access system (starboard) (holds ski pylon & 2 rods @ 9' capacity)
- Rod/ski storage, lockable (center, in floor) (8' capacity)
- Livewell, 17 gal. aerated (stern) (35Lx12Wx9.25D)
- Livewell, 10 gal. aerated (port, bow) (18.5Lx17Wx7.5D)
- Bilge pump (automatic)
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Level flotation
- Light, navigation
- Lights, courtesy
- Side panels, vinyl wrapped w/integrated toe hold
- Hull, 4 piece aluminum all-welded, variable degree deadrise
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Reverse chine extrusion, welded full length w/spray deflector
- Gunnel, extruded w/SureMount & J-Hook systems
- Gunnel step pads (non-skid)
- Paint process, baked Armor-Guard
- Rub rail
- Cleats, stainless steel (4)
- Reboarding ladder w/transom handle
- Eyes, stainless steel (bow & stern)
- SureMount accessory mounting bracket (1)
- Stereo, Boss w/bluetooth, USB phone charging & 2 speakers
- Trolling motor outlet, w/wiring harness (36V capable) bow
- Trim switch (bow)
- Basic 4000LB Bunk Painted Black Trailer
Factory Installed Options
- Merc 175xl Verado L4 No Prop
- 36 Volt Upgrade
- Bow Bolster Set
- Conversion Stern Bench
- Disk Brakes Second Axle
- Dual Fuel Line Pickup
- Full Enclosure Package
- Hammock, J Hook
- Merc Analog Prerig (c) Verado L4
- Platinum Edition Package
- Premium 4000lb Bunk Shramr/dmnd Plate Fnd
- Premium Travel Cover
- Primary Engine - Factory Installed
- Snap In Carpet-vinyl For Cockpit
- Sport Package
- Starboard Console Drawer Compartment
- Vinyl Floor For Cockpit
- Max HP
- 225 hp
- Length Overall
- 19 ft. 9 in.
- 98 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1,836 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 9 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 40 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 2,000 lb.