Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Crestliner 1750 Bass Hawk
The all-new Bass Hawk is a new generation of bass boat. This deep-v bass boat features the Fish Hawk’s ultra-stable hull design and raised bow and stern decks similar to the ones you’d find on the PT. Combined, the Crestliner Bass Hawk provides exceptional maneuverability so that bass and multispecies anglers can fish more confidently in larger waters with rougher conditions.
A Bass Catching Machine
Whether you're angling walleye, muskie, or bass, this multispecies deep-v hull fishing boat can take you where you want to go. You can easily navigate from the dock, to the main lake basin, and then over to your favorite shallow water fishing hole. The all-welded wide beam hull adds extra stability and the variable degree deadrise allows you to make tighter turns and still feel in control. In addition to massive casting decks at the bow and stern, the amount of accessible storage is incredible. The 1750 Bass Hawk comes standard with a large 28-gallon livewell and an illuminated center rod locker that can hold up to 15 rods up to 8'. At the end of the day, it all adds up to a zero-compromise, multispecies-catching machine.
- Spacious Bow Casting Deck: Massive casting deck features large storage, a 15 tube illuminated center rod locker and recessed trolling motor foot control.
- 15-Tube Illuminated Center Rod Locker: A center bow lockable and lighted rod locker offers 15 tubes that hold five 8" rods, five 7"6" rods and five 7' rods.
- Stern Deck with 28 Gallon Livewell: The large stern deck is perfect for casting and features multiple storage compartments and a 28 gallon aerated livewell.
- Premium Bucket Seats: Premium helm and passenger bucket seats are as comfortable a seat as it gets. Shown with optional center seat.
- Helm and Passenger Under Seat Storage: Under the Helm and Passenger Seat is storage to stow gear and keep items secure.
- SureMount Gunnel Accessory System: Removable SureMount aluminum accessory brackets let you slide your favorite accessories along the gunnel for perfect placement without drilling.
- Overall Length: 17 ft. 9 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Length: 22 ft. 9 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Height: 6 ft.
- Beam: 95 in.
- Chine Width: 78 in.
- Max Depth: 34 in.
- Max Cockpit Depth: 20.5 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Deadrise: 12°
- Weight (Boat only, dry): 1,509 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 1,600 lb.
- Max Person Capacity: 5
- Max HP Capacity: 150
- Fuel Capacity: 29 gal.
- Aluminum Gauge Bottom: 0.100 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Sides: 0.090 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Transom: 0.125 in.
- Console, starboard, lit toggle switches, multifunction gauges, space for 9" flush Mount electronics, visor, 12V power outlet, & throw tray
- Speedometer, fuel, tachometer, & trim multifunction gauges, chrome w/brushed aluminum, standard w/pre-rig
- No-feedback steering
- Steering wheel, black sport w/comfort grip
- Fuse panel
- Fuel gauge
- Master power switch
- Seat, premium bucket (2)
- Pedestal floor bases (3)
- Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/all-aluminum floor
- Wood-free construction
- Bilge pump (automatic)
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Level flotation
- Light, navigation
- Lights, courtesy
- Hull, 4 piece aluminum all-welded, variable degree deadrise
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Reverse chine extrusion, welded full length w/spray deflector
- Transom, wood-free
- Gunnel, extruded w/SureMount & J-HOOK systems
- Gunnel step pads (non-skid)
- Paint process, baked Armor-Guard
- Cleats, flip up, stainless steel (4)
- Reboarding ladder
- Rub rail
- Eyes, stainless steel (Bow & stern)
- Space for Mounted electronics (forward Bow)
- Storage compartment, large open, lockable (starboard & port, Bow)
- Storage compartment (starboard & port, stern) (4)
- Tackle tray storage compartment (Bow, rod locker)
- Bow step w/storage
- Trolling motor battery & charger storage compartment (24V system compatible) (under center rod locker)
- Storage compartment (under helm & passenger seats, cockpit)
- Storage compartment, battery (starboard, stern)
- Storage compartments (starboard & port, Bow)
- Recessed trolling motor foot control (Bow)
- Tool holder & cup holder (Bow)
- Drink holders (2)
- SureMount accessory Mounting bracket (1)
- Trolling motor outlet w/wiring harness (Bow)
- Trim switch (Bow)
- Rod storage, lockable, lighted (center, Bow) (15 tubes 5 rods @ 8' capacity, 5 rods @ 7'6" capacity & 5 rods @ 7' capacity)
- Rod ramp w/topside rod straps (port)
- Basic 3000LB Bunk Painted Black Trailer
- Livewell, 28 gal. aerated w/timer & recirculating system (stern) (33Lx16Wx12D)
Factory Installed Options
- Mercury 115EXLPT Pro XS 4 Stroke
- Vinyl For Cockpit Floor
- Merc Analog Prerig (A) 4 Stroke
- Basic 3000LB Bunk Painted Black Trailer
- Spare Tire With Bracket Painted
- Tilt Steering Upgrade
- Optional Center Seat
- Custom Travel Cover
- Max HP
- 150 hp
- Length Overall
- 17 ft. 9 in.
- 95 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1,509 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 5 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 29 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1,600 lb.