Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Crestliner 1750 Fish Hawk Side Console
Spend an early morning on the water and you’ll soon discover why anglers have made the Fish Hawk our most popular multi-species fishing boat. Few boats have seen as many trophy catches as Crestliner’s legendary Fish Hawk. Which is why it’s so popular with fisherman—and so unpopular amongst fish. The reason is simple: every inch was built with the angler in mind. From a spacious casting platform and cockpit to expansive locking rod storage to livewells right where you need them, the Fish Hawk is the ultimate multi-species fishing boat.
Everything you need to catch everything you want
With as many fishing features as this multi-species fishing boat provides, you won't have trouble hooking any fish. The 1750 Fish Hawk features a large bow casting deck with ample storage space and plenty of rod storage from bow to stern. There's also a 12-gallon aerated livewell with a timer, tucked in near the port side of the bow. In the stern of this multispecies fishing boat is more room to cast, plus a 15-gallon aerated livewell. All of this adds up to a good chance of reeling in a few.
- Bow Casting Platform: A large bow casting platform allows for easy maneuverability onboard. Deep storage compartments stow lots of gear.
- SureMount Gunnel Accessory System: Removable SureMount aluminum accessory brackets lets you slide your favorite accessories along the gunnel for perfect placement without drilling.
- Bow Livewell: The 1750 Fish Hawk features a 12-gallon bow aerated livewell with timer.
- Center Rod Locker with Battery Storage: Locking center rod storage holds up to ten rods; five 7'6" rods and five 7' rods. A deep recess houses a spare battery.
- Roomy Cockpit: With our innovative hull design, the Fish Hawk sports a wider, more spacious cockpit for you to navigate.
- Lockable Port Rod Locker: The portside rod locker now accommodates rods up to 8-feet in length.
- Stern Livewell: Deep stern aerated 15-gallon livewell with timer keeps your prizes in prime condition.
- Overall Length: 17 ft. 6 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Length: 20 ft. 6 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Height: 6 ft. 5 in.
- Beam: 95 in.
- Chine Width: 78 in.
- Max Depth: 35 in.
- Max Cockpit Depth: 22 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Deadrise: 12°
- Weight (Boat only, dry): 1,480 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 1,550 lb.
- Max Person Capacity: 6
- Min HP Capacity: 90
- Max HP Capacity: 115
- Fuel Capacity: 27 gal.
- Aluminum Gauge Bottom: 0.100 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Sides: 0.090 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Transom: 0.125 in.
- Windscreen (Side Console only)
- Console, starboard, lit toggle switches, 2 drink holders, 12V power outlet, throw tray & MP3 cubby
- No-feedback steering
- Fuse panel
- Steering wheel, black sport w/comfort grip
- Fuel gauge
- Speedometer, tachometer & trim gauges, chrome standard w/pre-rig
- Master power switch
- Console, port, lockable glove box, 2 drink holders & throw tray (Walk-through only)
- Windshield, wrap-around w/safety glass (Walk-through only)
- Seat slider, helm
- Pedestal floor bases (6)
- Seat, Deluxe w/pedestal (2)
- Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/Limited Lifetime Warranty treated panel
- Bilge pump (automatic)
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Level flotation
- Light, navigation
- Lights, courtesy
- Hull, 4 piece aluminum all-welded, variable degree deadrise
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Reverse chine extrusion, welded full length w/spray deflector
- Transom, wood-free
- Gunnel, extruded w/SureMount & J-HOOK systems
- Paint process, baked Armor-Guard
- Gunnel step pads (non-skid)
- Rub rail
- Cleats, black composite (4)
- Reboarding ladder w/Transom handle
- Eyes, stainless steel (Bow & stern)
- Storage cubby (foredeck)
- Drink holders (4) (Side Console only)
- Storage compartment (port, Bow) (Side Console only)
- Storage compartment, large open (starboard, Bow)
- Storage compartment, battery (starboard, stern)
- Storage compartment (starboard, cockpit)
- Trolling motor battery & charger storage compartment (24V system compatible) (under center rod locker)
- Dry storage compartment (port, Bow) (Walk-through only)
- Drink holders (5) (Walk-through only)
- Trolling motor outlet w/wiring harness (Bow)
- SureMount accessory Mounting bracket (1)
- Trim switch (Bow)
- Rod storage, lockable (port) (8' rod capacity & topside rod straps)
- Rod storage, lockable, lighted (center, Bow) (10 tubes 5 rods @ 7'6" capacity & 5 rods @ 7' capacity)
- Basic 3000LB Bunk Painted Black Trailer
- Livewell, 15 gal. aerated w/timer & divider (stern) (35.5Lx12.5Wx8D)
- Livewell, 12 gal. aerated w/timer (Bow) (22Lx15.5Wx8D)
Factory Installed Options
- Dual Fuel
- Mercury 115EXLPT Pro XS 4 Stroke
- Vinyl Floor, Cockpit and Decks
- Merc Analog Prerig (A) 4 Stroke
- Basic 3000LB Bunk Painted Black Trailer
- Tie Down, Ratcheting Trailer Mounted Pair
- Spare Tire With Bracket Painted
- Comfort Package
- Bow Baitwell
- Flip Up Cleats- Stainless Steel
- Easy Access Fish Ruler
- Recirculating Livewell System
- Custom Travel Cover
- Bow Baitwell Northwest Package
- Max HP
- 115 hp
- Length Overall
- 17 ft. 6 in.
- 95 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1,480 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 6 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 27 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1,550 lb.