Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Crestliner 1800 Arrow
2018 Crestliner 1800 Arrow (1)
Stalk your prey from an all-new vantage point. Outfitted with a spacious elevated platform that puts you a full 18” above the gunnel, the Arrow allows you to strike with precision from high above the water. The center console gives you a clear view while providing extra on-the-water stability, and the lightweight aluminum construction allows you to easily float in shallow water and troll faster.
The Crestliner Arrow is one of the best bowfishing boats on the water today. Our signature all-welded aluminum hull and rugged fishing features like the Lock Track Gunnel System and bowfishing deck equipped with two pedestal floor bases, four mounting straps, and more, give you everything you need for however you want to fish.
An elevated bowfishing experience
The 1800 Arrow features a high bowfishing platform with two pedestal floor bases, four mounting straps, drink and arrow holder station and a center space to mount a trolling motor. What's more, the ample deck casting space gives plenty of room to fish with your bow or with a rod, while the center console can hold up to six rods.
- Bowfishing Deck (Inside): With two pedestal floor bases, four mounting straps, drink and arrow holder station and center space to mount a trolling motor, you have full fishing control.
- Bowfishing Deck (Outside): Survey and strike from above on this all-new elevated platform that puts you a full 18" above the gunnel.
- Aluminum Center Console: With space for electronics and six vertical rod holders, you can find exactly what you need right within arm's reach from the aluminum center console.
- Leaning Post: Patience is the key to pursuit, and you can do that comfortably with this padded leaning post and fold down foot rest. We've also added stern deck cushions, meaning your crew can stay relaxed while navigating.
- Vertical Rod Rack: Keep up to six rods within arm's reach of the console using the vertical rod rack.
- Sponson Pods: Float higher in the stern and stay flat while maneuvering at top speeds.
- Lock Track Gunnel System: Keep your most important tools close with the Crestliner exclusive Lock Track gunnel system. Quickly add or remove accessories on the fly and ensure you're always prepared with what you need, when you need it most.
- Crest-Liner Interior Coating: Stay surefooted with the textured Crest-Liner Interior Coating. Durable and easy to clean, this interior also comes in optional camouflage.
- Overall Length: 18 ft.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Length: 26 ft.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Width: 8 ft.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Height: 6 ft.10 in.
- Beam: 96 in.
- Chine Width: 70 in.
- Side Depth: 24 in.
- Transom Height: 20 in.
- Deadrise: 3.5°
- Weight (Boat only, dry): 1288 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 1300 lb.
- Max Person Capacity: 4
- Min HP Capacity: 60
- Max HP Capacity: 115
- Fuel Capacity: 19 gal.
- Aluminum Gauge Bottom: .100 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Sides: .100 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Transom: .100 in.
- Steering wheel, black composite
- Console, aluminum w/6 vertical rod holders, toggle switches, 12V power outlet, space for top Mount electronics, drink holder & grab handle
- No-feedback steering
- Fuel gauge
- Seat cushions (port & starboard, stern)
- Pedestal floor bases (3)
- Leaning post w/fold-down footrest
- Aluminum floor, flat
- Wood-free construction
- Side panels
- Compartment seals
- Level flotation
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Bilge pump (manual)
- Paint process, urethane
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Hull, aluminum, all-welded
- Rib construction, cross & side
- Ribs, extruded, extra strength
- Spray rails, formed
- Cleats, black composite (4)
- Strakes, formed 1-1/4" (6)
- Gunnel, extruded w/lock track system
- Transom drain plug
- Sponson pods
- Eyes, stainless steel (Bow & stern)
- Bowfishing Platform, 18" elevated, aluminum w/18" rails, 4 Mounting straps, 2 pedestal floor bases, drink & arrow holder station, and space for center trolling motor Mount (Bow)
- Platform (Bow)
- Storage compartments w/compression latches (port & starboard, Bow)
- Storage boxes (port & starboard)
- Platform w/lid & service compartment (stern)
- Drink holder(s) (2)
- Trolling motor outlet, w/6-gauge wiring harness (Bow)
- Rod rack, vertical (Console) (holds 6 rods)
- Basic 2200LB Bunk Painted Black Trailer
- Livewell, 16 gal. aerated w/bait bucket (Bow)(42Lx10Wx9D)
Factory Installed Options
- Mercury115ELPT Pro XS 4 Stroke
- Merc Analog Prerig (A) 4 Stroke
- 2200LB Vinyl Bunk Galvanized Trailer
- Spare Tire With MNT-GLV (ST175/80R13C) 2X4
- Ratchet Tie Downs
- Windshield With CC
- Sponson Pods Starboard
- Transducer Bracket Welded On
- Washdown System
- Camo Mossy Oak Paint- Shadowgrass
- Max HP
- 115 hp
- Length Overall
- 18 ft.
- 96 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1288 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 4 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 19 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1300 lb.