Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Crestliner 1850 Bass Hawk
2018 Crestliner 1850 Bass Hawk (1)
With thick high-quality aluminum and all-welded strength, every Crestliner hull is ready to withstand the harshest of waters and the worst weather conditions. With the strongest hulls on the water, Crestliner employs handcrafted, continuously welded seams for unbeatable strength, durability and a watertight fit. This ensures structural integrity that feels as safe and stable as it does smooth, while meeting or exceeding Coast Guard flotation regulations
More Space to Catch More Fish
The 1850 Bass Hawk is a simple solve for your “deep-v or bass boat?" debate. Inspired by the Fish Hawk's established hull design and the PT's spacious, raised casting decks forward and aft, this deep-v bottom aluminum boat combines the best of both worlds. The variable deadrise hull makes it easy to cut through wakes, take on rough water, and is still able to get you closer to bass, walleye, and musky in shallow waters.
For those who want more seating options, the 1850 Bass Hawk has you covered. Add an optional third center seat between the premium bucket seats or choose the pedestal configuration featuring two pedestal seats in the cockpit with two jump seats in the rear deck. Wherever you sit, the 1850 provides more room for more friends to catch more fish.
- Spacious Bow Casting Deck: Massive casting deck features large storage, a 15 tube illuminated center rod locker and recessed trolling motor foot control.
- Pedestal Seating: Scan the lake with a higher view with the pedestal seating configuration.
- Premium Console Design: Premium console features detailed instrument panel with multi-function black sterling gauges, rotary switch panel, 12V power outlet, space for 9'' electronics and a windscreen.
- 15-Tube Illuminated Center Rod Locker: A center bow lockable and lighted rod locker offers 15 tubes that hold five 8" rods, five 7"6" rods and five 7' rods.
- Stern Deck with 28 Gallon Livewell: The large stern deck is perfect for casting and features multiple storage compartments and a 28 gallon aerated livewell.
- Jump Seats with Storage: Jump seats accommodate additional passengers when needed, with plenty of storage to stow gear below. (pedestal configuration only)
- Overall Length: 18 ft. 9 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Length: 24 ft.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Height: 6 ft.
- Beam: 95 in.
- Chine Width: 78 in.
- Max Depth: 34 in.
- Max Cockpit Depth: 20.5 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Deadrise: 12°
- Weight (Boat only, dry): 1,625 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 1,700 lb.
- Max Person Capacity: 5
- Max HP Capacity: 200
- Fuel Capacity: 34 gal.
- Aluminum Gauge Bottom: 0.100 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Sides: 0.090 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Transom: 0.125 in.
- Console, starboard, lit toggle switches, multifunction gauges, space for 9" flush Mount electronics, visor, 12V power outlet, & throw tray
- Speedometer, fuel, tachometer, & trim multifunction gauges, chrome w/brushed aluminum, standard w/pre-rig
- No-feedback steering
- Steering wheel, black sport w/comfort grip
- Fuse panel
- Fuel gauge
- Master power switch
- Seat, premium bucket (2) (Bucket only)
- Pedestal floor bases (3)
- Seat, jump seats w/storage (stern) (Pedestal only)
- Seat, Deluxe w/pedestal, fixed (2, cockpit) (Pedestal only)
- Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/all-aluminum floor
- Wood-free construction
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Bilge pump (automatic)
- Level flotation
- Lights, courtesy
- Light, navigation
- Hull, 4 piece aluminum all-welded, variable degree deadrise
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Reverse chine extrusion, welded full length w/spray deflector
- Transom, wood-free
- Gunnel, extruded w/SureMount & J-HOOK systems
- Paint process, baked Armor-Guard
- Gunnel step pads (non-skid)
- Cleats, flip up, stainless steel (4)
- Rub rail
- Eyes, stainless steel (Bow & stern)
- Reboarding ladder
- Trolling motor battery & charger storage compartment (24V system compatible) (under center rod locker)
- Storage compartment, battery (starboard, stern)
- Storage compartment (under helm & passenger seats, cockpit)
- Storage compartment (starboard & port, stern) (4) (Bucket only)
- Tackle tray storage compartment (Bow, rod locker)
- Bow step w/storage (Bucket only)
- Space for Mounted electronics (forward Bow)
- Storage compartment, large open, lockable (starboard & port, Bow)
- Storage compartments (starboard & port, Bow)
- Recessed trolling motor foot control (Bow)
- Tool holder & cup holder (Bow)
- Drink holders (2)
- Storage compartment (starboard & port, stern) (2) (Pedestal only)
- SureMount accessory Mounting bracket (1)
- Trolling motor outlet w/wiring harness (Bow)
- Trim switch (Bow)
- Rod storage, lockable, lighted (center, Bow) (15 tubes 5 rods @ 8' capacity, 5 rods @ 7'6" capacity & 5 rods @ 7' capacity)
- Rod ramp w/topside rod straps (port) (Bucket only)
- Basic 3000LB Bunk Painted Black Trailer
- Livewell, 28 gal. aerated w/timer & recirculating system (stern) (33Lx16Wx12D)
Factory Installed Options
- Mercury 150XL 4 Stroke
- Vinyl For Cockpit Floor
- Merc Analog Prerig (A1) 150 4 Stroke Only
- Mercury Active Trim- 150HP 4 Stroke
- Premium 3000LB Bunk ShoreArm'r/ Diamond Plate Fender Trailer
- Hydraulic Steering With Polished Aluminum Wheel
- Exchange 2 Deluxe Seats for Pros
- Butt Seat With Adjusting Pedestal
- 36 Volt Upgrade
- Custom Travel Cover
- Spare Tire W/ Bracket
- Max HP
- 200 hp
- Length Overall
- 18 ft. 9 in.
- 95 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1,625 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 5 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 34 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1,700 lb.