Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Crestliner 1850 Super Hawk
2018 Crestliner 1850 Super Hawk (1)
The Super Hawk is the ultimate combination of versatility and performance. Featuring Crestliner’s all-welded hull construction and intuitive design, you can confidently take to the water for any fishing or sport adventures in this multipurpose boat. Anglers will take advantage of the Super Hawk’s numerous fishing features including the aerated stern livewell, SureMount Gunnel Accessory System, and quick access rod rack system. For other sport enthusiasts, the conversion bow platform transforms the fish boat into a ski boat in seconds; and everyone will love the maximized in-floor storage. From bow to stern, these fish and ski boats are outfitted to help you make the most of your day on the water.
A fishing and sport boat that's ideal for both
A boat doesn't have to be just one thing. The 1850 Super Hawk sure isn't. This water ski boat is equally perfect for dropping a line off the side as it is for dropping one behind it. Packed with plenty of rod and livewell storage plus a large stern casting deck, you'll have no problem reeling in a catch. And when people want to get a little skiing in, simply convert the bow of this ultimate sport boat into more seating, crank the tunes and get ready to have a blast.
- Best-In-Class Conversion Bow: Our conversion bow can go from fish to ski ready, and back, in just a matter of seconds. Just remove the foldable center platform and store it in the designated front bow compartment.
- Best In-Class Conversion Bow Open: Our conversion bow can go from fish to ski ready, and back, in just a matter of seconds.
- Stern Jump Seats: Stern layout features standard jump seats, drink holders, throw tray and tackle tray storage.
- Bow Storage: Three bow storage compartments provide secure space for your gear.
- In-Floor Storage: The high-capacity center in-floor storage locker provides ample space for all your watersports gear, complete with a rod rack tube system that accommodates 7'6" rods.
- 15-Gallon Stern Livewell: A 15-gallon aerated stern livewell makes for easy fish storing right where you need it.
- Premium Console Design: A sleek black console features chrome gauges, lighted rocker switches and plenty of space to mount all sizes of electronics.
- SureMount Gunnel Accessory System: Removable SureMount aluminum accessory brackets let you slide your favorite accessories along the gunnel for perfect placement without drilling.
- Overall Length: 18 ft. 9 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Length: 21 ft. 5 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Height: 6 ft. 9 in.
- Beam: 94 in.
- Chine Width: 78 in.
- Max Depth: 42.25 in.
- Max Cockpit Depth: 25.25 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Deadrise: 17°
- Weight (Boat only, dry): 1,650 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 1,800 lb.
- Max Person Capacity: 8
- Min HP Capacity: 115
- Max HP Capacity: 200
- Fuel Capacity: 37 gal.
- Aluminum Gauge Bottom: 0.100 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Sides: 0.090 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Transom: 0.125 in.
- Console, starboard, lit rocker switches, 2 drink holders, 12V power outlet, throw tray & MP3 cubby
- Console, port, lockable glove box, 2 drink holders, throw tray & 12V power outlet
- Speedometer, tachometer & trim gauges, chrome standard w/pre-rig
- Windshield, wrap-around w/safety glass
- Fuel gauge
- Steering wheel, black sport w/comfort grip
- No-feedback steering
- Breaker switches at helm
- Master power switch
- Seat, (2) conversion Bow, port & starboard bases & backrest cushions, snapless
- Seat slider, helm
- Seat, jump seats (2) (stern)
- Seat, Deluxe w/pedestal (3)
- Pedestal floor bases (7)
- Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/Limited Lifetime Warranty treated panel
- Bilge pump (automatic)
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Level flotation
- Light, navigation
- Lights, courtesy
- Side panels, vinyl wrapped w/integrated toe hold
- Hull, 4 piece aluminum all-welded, variable degree deadrise
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Transom, wood-free
- Reverse chine extrusion, welded full length w/spray deflector
- Gunnel, extruded w/SureMount & J-HOOK systems
- Paint process, baked Armor-Guard
- Gunnel step pads (non-skid)
- Rub rail
- Reboarding ladder w/Transom handle
- Cleats, stainless steel (4)
- Eyes, stainless steel (Bow & stern)
- Storage compartment, cubby w/door (foredeck)
- Storage compartments (starboard & center Bow)
- Storage, open (under starboard Console)
- Storage, open w/removeable 20 can cooler (under port Console)
- Storage, open (under starboard gunnel)
- Storage, throw tray (stern)
- Storage compartments, battery & general (stern)
- Storage compartment, tackle/general (stern)
- Drink holders (6)
- Trolling motor battery storage (24V system compatible) (under Console, easy access)
- Stereo, Boss w/bluetooth, USB charging & 2 Jensen speakers
- SureMount accessory Mounting bracket (1)
- Trolling motor outlet w/wiring harness (Bow)
- Trim switch (Bow)
- Rod/ski storage, lockable (center, in floor) (7'6" capacity)
- Rod rack, quick access system (port) (3 tubes @ 8' capacity)
- Basic 3000LB Bunk Painted Black Trailer
- Livewell, 15 gal. aerated (stern) (32Lx12Wx9.25D)
- Livewell, 10 gal. aerated (port, Bow) (18.5Lx17Wx7.5D)
Factory Installed Options
- Mercury 150XL 4 Stroke
- Merc Analog Prerig (A1) 150 4 Stroke Only
- Basic 3000LB Bunk Painted Black Trailer
- Tie Down, Ratcheting Trailer Mounted Pair
- Spare Tire With Bracket Painted
- Hydraylic Steering With Tilt and Aluminum Polished Wheels
- Bow Cargo Nets
- Downrigger Brackets-2
- Downrigger Brackets-4
- Folding Sun Top With Boot And Draft Shield
- Premium Travel Cover
- Sport Package
- Flip Up Stainless Steel Cleats
- Vinyl For Cockpit
- Max HP
- 200 hp
- Length Overall
- 18 ft. 9 in.
- 94 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1,650 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 8 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 37 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1,800 lb.