Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Crestliner 2250 Authority
Durable enough to withstand the harshness of big, open waters. Comfortable enough to spend all day fishing on them. Each Authority boat starts with our legendary all-welded aluminum hull construction and continues with fishing features like a lockable port rod rack, premium console design and an in-floor rod locker. Add spacious storage, and you’ll find the Authority hits hard from every angle. So challenge big waters and always come out on top.
Built to hold all of your big catch stories
Big water is home to some pretty big fish, and you'll need a boat that can keep up. Enter the 2250 Authority. Built to handle rough, choppy water, the durable all-welded aluminum hull of this big water fishing boat will help guide you towards all the fish. It also features a premium console design for maximum convenience, ample rod and livewell storage and four comfortable pro seats. Everything you need to catch some big stories.
- Premium Console Design: An ergonomic wrap-around console accommodates multiple electronics, with both consoles featuring convenient storage compartments below.
- Lockable Port Rod Rack: A large port rod rack safely stows up to four 9' poles and locks to keep rods safe when you're on the go. Its quick-access portside placement means your gear is always within arms reach.
- In-Floor Rod Locker: Easily accessible, spacious and lockable, the in-floor rod locker features six tubes that can hold 8' rods with additional open rod storage below.
- Four Pro Seats: The large, open cockpit comes standard with four Pro Seats for fishing comfort throughout the boat.
- Starboard Storage: With two enclosed compartments and shelf storage, there's endless stowing space for even the most gear-heavy anglers.
- 20-Gallon Stern Livewell: The aerated 20-gallon stern livewell, complete with timer, makes the perfect home for big water fish. When not full of water, the insulated walls hold plenty of ice to keep your catch fresh.
- 15-Gallon Bow Livewell: This 15-gallon port-side aerated livewell will deliver the convenience and support you need when you're on the chase.
- Roomy Cockpit & Walk Through Windshield: There is no shortage of space or versatility when you step inside the 2250 Authority, so bring the whole crew and cast-off from anywhere.
- SureMount Gunnel Accessory System: Removable SureMount aluminum accessory brackets lets you slide your favorite accessories along the gunnel for perfect placement without drilling.
- Overall Length: 22 ft. 11 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Length: 26 ft. 2 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Height: 7 ft. 7 in.
- Beam: 102 in.
- Chine Width: 87 in.
- Max Depth: 49.5 in.
- Max Cockpit Depth: 30.5 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Deadrise: 17°
- Weight (Boat only, dry): 2,175 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 2,400 lb.
- Max Person Capacity: 10
- Min HP Capacity: 175
- Max HP Capacity: 350
- Fuel Capacity: 54 gal.
- Aluminum Gauge Bottom: 0.125 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Sides: 0.090 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Transom: 0.125 in.
- Console, starboard, lit toggle switches, 2 drink holders, 12V power outlet, throw tray & MP3 cubby
- Console, port, lockable glove box, 2 drink holders & throw tray
- Windshield, wrap-around w/safety glass
- Speedometer, tachometer & trim gauges, chrome standard w/pre-rig
- Steering wheel, aluminum polished w/comfort grip
- Fuel gauge
- Hydraulic steering
- Breaker switches at helm
- Tilt steering
- Master power switch
- Seat slider, helm
- Seat, Pro fishing w/pedestals (4)
- Pedestal floor bases (5)
- Vinyl floor, cockpit & decks w/treated panel flooring (Limited Lifetime Warranty)
- Bilge pump (automatic)
- Level flotation
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Light, navigation
- Toe holds, cockpit (starboard)
- Sidewalls, combination of vinyl and carpet for easy cleaning
- Lights, courtesy
- Hull, 4 piece aluminum all-welded, variable degree deadrise
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Transom, wood-free
- Reverse chine extrusion, welded full length w/spray deflector
- Gunnel, extruded w/SureMount & J-HOOK systems
- Gunnel step pads (non-skid)
- Paint process, baked Armor-Guard
- Cleats, flip up, stainless steel (4)
- Rails, stainless steel (Bow)
- Rub rail, large heavy duty
- Eyes, stainless steel (Bow & stern)
- Storage cubby w/door (foredeck)
- Storage compartments (forward aft center & starboard, Bow)
- Storage compartments w/doors (starboard, under gunnel)
- Storage compartments w/doors (under port & starboard Consoles)
- Storage shelf (under port Console)
- Storage cubby w/net (port, stern)
- Storage compartment, battery (stern)
- Trolling motor battery storage (36V system compatible) (under Consoles)
- Drink holders (4)
- Swim platform w/ladder, cut-away steps to Transom w/non skid pads & Transom handle
- Stereo, Boss w/bluetooth, USB charging & 2 Jensen speakers
- SureMount accessory Mounting bracket (2)
- Trolling motor outlet w/wiring harness (Bow)
- Trim switch (Bow)
- Rod storage, lockable (center, in-floor) (6 tubes @ 8' capacity)
- Rod storage, lockable (port, under gunnel) (4 tubes @ 9' capacity)
- Basic 4600LB Bunk Painted Black Trailer
- Livewell, 15 gal. aerated w/timer (Bow) (34Lx14Wx7D)
- Livewell, 20 gal. aerated & fully insulated w/timer (stern) (39.5Lx13Wx9D)
Factory Installed Options
- Mercury 200XL L4 Verado
- Vinyl Floor, Cockpit and Decks
- Merc Analog Prerig (C) Verado L4
- Merc L4 Verado Power Steering
- Merc Pre Rig Kicker
- Kicker Module Kit For Power Steering
- Basic 4600LB Bunk Galvanized Trailer
- Disk Brakes Second Axle
- Spare Tire With Bracket Galvanized
- Bow Cargo Nets
- Downrigger Brackets-2
- Downrigger Brackets-4
- Washdown System
- AFT Jumpseats-Removable Port And Starboard
- AFT Rod Storage- Veritcal, Six Tube
- 36 Volt Upgrade
- Folding Sun Top With Boot and Draft Shield
- Tonneau Cover
- Premium Travel Cover
- Max HP
- 350 hp
- Length Overall
- 22 ft. 11 in.
- 102 in.
- Dry Weight
- 2,175 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 10 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 54 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 2,400 lb.