Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Crestliner PT 18
2018 Crestliner PT 18 (1)
Every feature on the PT line was designed for one purpose: catching more bass. Built with tournament-level bass fishermen in mind, the PT immediately elevates your angling game. It starts with an ultra-durable, all-welded aluminum hull that allows you to go where others can't. You'll also find a wider, larger bow design with plenty of room for rods and gear and a large aerated & insulated livewell. Put simply, the PT line features everything a bass fisherman could want in a boat—and more.
Built to hold trophies
The PT 18 comes with everything you'd expect in a high quality tournament bass boat. It's part of the same PT family that Jon Cox used to dominate the tourney circuit in 2016. Packed with standard features like a 33-gallon livewell and ample storage for rods and gear, the PT 18 isn't like other bass boats. This aluminum bass boat is built with Crestliner's seamless all-welded aluminum construction that's lighter and more durable than fiberglass. It also features a fully featured console, premium seating and while most competition boats have a narrow bow casting area, the PT 18 bucks that trend with a spacious casting deck for optimal fishing. With the PT 18 from Crestliner, your competitive advantage just got bigger.
- Spacious Bow Deck: The spacious bow casting deck features center rod storage, port & starboard gear/rod lockers, a recessed trolling motor foot control, bow panel with space for mounted electronics and pedestal base.
- Bow Center Rod Storage: Lockable center rod storage holds up to 12 rods at 8' capacity and includes extra space for tackle boxes and gear on the side.
- 33-Gallon Stern Livewell: The stern features a 33-gallon aerated and fully insulated livewell complete with timer, divider and recirculating system keep your trophy bass in prime condition.
- Premium Bucket Seats: All-new cockpit bucket seats provide excellent comfort. High backed with more support than most other seats, the premium seating on the PT 18 is second to none.
- Premium Console: Premium console features detailed instrument panel with multi-function black sterling gauges, lit toggle switches, 12V power outlet, space for 9" electronics and a windscreen.
- Butt Seat: Delivers added comfort and maneuverability while fishing from the bow of your boat.
- Stern Deck: Everything you need within reach. This spacious casting platform gives you the upper hand with features including a 33-gallon livewell, port & starboard insulated storage, and easy-to-reach battery storage.
- Recessed Trolling Motor Foot Control & Bow Panel: An ergonomic recessed foot control delivers precision control. Bow panel features space for mounted electronics, trim switch, navigation light switch, tool holder and drink holder.
- Pro Seat: Fishermen on long treks appreciate the additional support of the Pro Seat.
- Bow Rod & Gear Storage: Lockable port and starboard storage compartments each hold up to 12 rods at 7'6", or can act as spacious storage to keep gear safe.
- Overall Length: 18 ft.6 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Length: 22 ft.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Width: 8 ft.2 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Height: 5 ft.10 in.
- Beam: 96 in.
- Chine Width: 68 in.
- Side Depth: 27 in.
- Transom Height: 21 in.
- Deadrise: 10°
- Weight (Boat only, dry): 1513 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 1262 lb.
- Max Person Capacity: 4
- Min HP Capacity: 115
- Max HP Capacity: 150
- Fuel Capacity: 29 gal.
- Aluminum Gauge Bottom: .110 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Sides: .110 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Transom: .125 in.
- Console, starboard w/lit toggle switches, instrument panel w/multifunction black sterling gauges, 12V power outlet, tool holder, space for 9" flush Mount electronics and windscreen
- Steering wheel, stainless steel w/comfort grip
- No-feedback steering
- Speedometer/fuel and tachometer/trim multifunction gauges, black sterling
- Seat, premium bucket (2)
- Seat, Pro fishing w/pedestal
- Seat, butt, removable w/adjustable pedestal
- Pedestal floor bases (2)
- Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/aluminum flooring
- Wood-free construction
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Level flotation
- Side panels
- Bilge pump (automatic)
- Light, navigation
- Lights, courtesy
- Hull, aluminum, all-welded
- Paint process, urethane
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Rib construction, cross & side
- Ribs, extruded, extra strength
- Gunnel, extruded
- Rub rail
- Cleats, black composite (4)
- Strakes, formed 1-1/4" (6)
- Transom drain plug
- Eyes, stainless steel (Bow & stern)
- Platform (Bow)
- Recessed trolling motor foot control (Bow)
- Space for Mounted electronics (forward Bow)
- Tool holder (Bow)
- Storage compartment, step box (between premium bucket seats)
- Bow step w/dry storage
- Platform (stern)
- Storage compartment, battery (stern)
- Storage compartment, insulated (port & starboard, stern)
- Drink holders (3)
- Trolling motor battery storage (stern)
- Trim switch (Bow)
- Navigation light switch (Bow)
- Trolling motor hardwired 6 gauge harness (Bow)
- MotorGuide X3 70/45" 24V Trolling Motor
- Rod storage, lockable w/side storage (center, Bow) (12 tubes @ 8' capacity)
- Rod/Gear storage, lockable (port & starboard, Bow) (each holds 12 @ 7'6" capacity)
- Rod ramp w/topside rod straps (port)
- Premium 3100LB Bunk Painted Black Trailer
Factory Installed Options
- Mercury115ELPT Pro XS 4 Stroke
- Merc Analof Prerig (A) 4 Stroke
- 3100LB Bunk Painted Black Trailer
- Spare Tire- Mag Aluminum Wheel With Galvanized Mount (ST215/75R14C)
- Ratchet Tie Downs
- Main Graphic-Red
- Center Seat
- Motorguide FW/FB70lb X5 45" 24 Volt
- 3-Bank Battery Charger
- 2 Transducer Brackets -Welded On
- Travel Cover
- Max HP
- 150 hp
- Length Overall
- 18 ft.6 in.
- 96 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1513 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 4 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 29 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1262 lb.