Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Crestliner 160 Sprint Fish & Cruise
We’ve expanded our range of pontoons so there are more ways to take to the water in comfort and style. From the refined performance of the Rally DX, to the versatile new Sprint series, there’s always a perfect boat ready to bring everyone together for generations to come.
The 160 Sprint combines Crestliner style and craftsmanship with a host of deluxe features to create amazing value on the water. This pontoon boat features comfortable seating, excellent storage and room for family and friends. Its compact, 16-foot length makes it easy to maneuver when navigating marinas or docking, yet handles a wide variety of outboard sizes. For the angler, there is the Fish & Cruise floorplan, which adds a spacious 15-gallon aerated livewell and other angling-specific features. Whether you choose to Cruise, or want the added versatility the Fish & Cruise floorplan provides, the 160 Sprint is the clear choice.
- Bow with two Deluxe fishing seats
- Bow port & starboard storage compartments w/drink holders
- 15 gallon aerated livewell
- Helm station equipped with Deluxe helm seat
- Passenger seats
- Stern lounge bench w/storage below & drink holders
- Bow Storage Compartments: Spacious port and starboard storage compartments, each with 2 drink holders. The port compartment allows easy access to your optional trolling motor battery. (FC Only)
- Bow Fishing Layout: Featuring two Deluxe fishing seats, port and starboard storage compartments and easy access to the bow 15 gal. livewell, the Sprint fishing layout checks all the boxes. (FC Only)
- Helm Station: A modern helm station provides quick access to storage and conveniently located rocker switches. Easy-to-read gauges and room to mount electronics.
- 15 Gallon Livewell: Conveniently located in front of the console, the bow 15 gallon livewell is aerated to keep your catch fresh. (FC Only)
- Stern Lounge Bench: A comfortable lounge bench in the stern contains abundant storage for on-the-water essentials. Drink holders are conveniently located for passengers.
- Bimini Top: Keep cool in the shade with the easy to set up Bimini top.
- Deluxe Helm Seat: Ride in comfort with a Deluxe helm seat complete with swivel base and fold-down back.
- Vertical Rod Holder (FC Only):
- Removable Table: Enjoy a snack or drinks with friends around this convenient table. Base pole separates from table for easy storage when not in use.
- Lowback Helm Chair: Cruise in comfort with the lowback helm chair. Comes standard with swivel base, slider and armrests.
- Ski Tow Bar: Pull thrill seekers with the optional ski tow bar.
- Tilt Steering: Dial in your steering wheel to a more comfortable position and make getting in and out of the helm seat easier.
- Led Docking Lights: Bright LED lighting provides plenty of light to aid in docking and stepping on and off the pontoon.
- Woven Flooring: Upgrade from the standard vinyl flooring to an easy to maintain, attractive woven option.
- Direct Fill Fuel Tank: Upgrade to a 24-gallon, direct-fill fuel tank, which comes standard with an in-dash fuel gauge on the helm.
- Stereo Upgrade: Optional 2-speaker JENSEN Marine AM/FM/USB/Bluetooth compact stereo enhances time on the water by allowing you to listen to your favorite tunes.
- Overall Length (includes ladder): 17 ft. 10 in.
- Pontoon Length: 16 ft. 3 in.
- Pontoon Diameter (.080 gauge): 25 in.
- Beam: 8 ft.
- Weight (Boat only, dry): 1,605 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 1,659 lb.
- Max Person Weight: 8
- Min HP Capacity: 9.9
- Max HP Capacity: 50
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal. portable
- Console w/rocker switches, drink holder, throw tray & storage w/door below (starboard)
- Windscreen, removable
- Speedometer, tachometer & trim gauges, analog
- Steering wheel, black
- No-feedback steering
- Decking, marine-grade 3/4" 7-ply pressure treated plywood
- Seat, Deluxe w/pedestal (helm & passenger)
- Seat, chaise lounge chair (starboard, Bow) (Cruise only)
- Seat, lounge chair (port, Bow) (Cruise only)
- Seat, lounge bench (stern)
- Seat, Deluxe w/pedestal (2) (Bow) (Fish & Cruise only)
- Bimini top, 9' black (w/boot & quick connectors)
- Storage compartments (below all lounge chairs)
- Storage, throw tray (stern) (Cruise only)
- Drink holders (7)
- Storage compartment (starboard, Bow) (Fish & Cruise only)
- Trolling motor battery storage compartment (12V system compatible) (port, Bow) (Fish & Cruise only)
- Gate floor stops (dealer installed)
- Gates, (3) (center Bow, port across from helm, starboard stern) (Cruise only)
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Light, navigation
- Lights, courtesy
- Gates, (3) (center Bow (half gate), port across from helm, starboard stern) (Fish & Cruise only)
- Cross members, aluminum extruded
- Keel, full length, extruded
- Trailering struts, quick release
- Trailer tow eye
- Rub rail, anodized
- Wiring, underdeck protection system
- Cleats, black composite (4)
- Ladder, 4-step w/platform (stern)
- Livewell, 15 gal. aerated (Bow) (Fish & Cruise only)
- Saltwater Package Mounted anodes (4) (factory installed)
- Tilt steering
- Seat, helm, lowback non-reclining w/folding armrests, slider & swivel
- Seat, bench w/conversion backrest (face Bow or stern) (replaces standard passenger Deluxe seat) (100-8042)
- Seat, passenger, lowback non-reclining w/folding armrests, slider & swivel (Fish & Cruise only)
- 45 lb X3 Trolling Motor 12V 50" shaft
- Bimini Top
- Vinyl Flooring
- Mooring Cover
- Max HP
- 50 hp
- Deck Length
- 17 ft. 10 in.
- Deck Width
- 8 ft.
- 1,605 lb.
- Number of Tubes
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal. portable
- Max Carry Capacity
- 1,659 lb.