Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Crestliner 1650 Fish Hawk Side Console
Vinyl for Cockpit Floor
Merc Analog Pre Rig
Spare Tire w/ Bracket
Conversion Stern Bench
MOB Wireless Lifeline System SNGL ENG
Bow Cargo Nets
Custom Travel Cover
Fishes Hard. Owns Easy.
The new Crestliner 1650 Fish Hawk is 16 feet of all-welded aluminum strength. On the outside you'll notice a new gunnel and a variety of new paint options. But don't judge a boat by its cover. On the inside there is a brand new console that features a 12V power outlet, multiple drink holders, illuminated toggle switches and space for 12" electronics. From there, we've added optional stern jump seats for added comfort and center locking rod storage with five 7' tubes and five 6'9" tubes. You'll be armed to the gills with everything you need to catch anything you want in this multispecies boat.
The 1650 Fish Hawk comes standard with a 15-gallon aerated livewell with timer and divider on the stern and a 12-gallon aerated livewell with timer in the bow to keep your catch fresh. With multiple configurations available like a side console, dual console or walk-through, you can craft the right boat for how you want to fish. Newly rated for 115 HP, the 1650 Fish Hawk has ample space for up to six people, so you can bring family and friends along for the adventure. You'll see why the next evolution of the Fish Hawk is a new chapter in its legendary tale.
- New! Premium Console Design: A sleek new console design fits 12" electronics and features illuminated toggle switches, two drink holders and a 12V power outlet.
- Multiple Configurations: With our innovative hull design, the Fish Hawk sports a wider, more spacious cockpit for you to navigate. Configure your Fish Hawk as a Side Console, Dual Console or Walk-Through.
- Bow Casting Platform: A large bow casting platform allows for easy maneuverability onboard. Deep storage compartments stow lots of gear.
- SureMount Gunnel Accessory System: Removable SureMount aluminum accessory brackets lets you slide your favorite accessories along the gunnel for perfect placement without drilling.
- Bow Livewell: The 1750 Fish Hawk features a 12-gallon bow aerated livewell with timer.
- Roomy Cockpit: With our innovative hull design, the Fish Hawk sports a wider, more spacious cockpit for you to navigate.
- Center Rod Locker with Battery Storage: Locking center rod storage holds up to ten rods; five 7'6" rods and five 7' rods. A deep recess houses a spare battery.
- Lockable Port Rod Locker: The portside rod locker now accommodates rods up to 8-feet in length.
- Stern Livewell: The deep stern aerated 15 gal. live well keeps your prizes in prime condition.
- MOB+ Wireless Man Overboard System: The MOB+™ Wireless Man OverBoard system is an innovative, life-saving option that can be added to most models.
- New! Stern Jump Seats: Two new optional stern jump seats add passenger comfort and fold down as part of the stern casting deck when not in use.
- Conversion Stern Bench: The conversion stern bench option gives you a larger casting/fishing platform when down and additional seating when up.
- Swim Platform with Ladder: Swim platform with ladder for easy in-and-out of the water.
- Easy Access Fish Ruler: Record your catch with the easy access fish ruler. Stores neatly in the center rod locker.
- Pro Seats: Fishermen on longer treks will appreciate the additional support of the high-backed Pro-Style seats.
- Platinum Edition Package: Platinum Edition package includes 3D chrome logo, chrome Platinum Edition Badge, stainless steel steering wheel and stainless steel flip up cleats.
- Overall Length: 16 ft. 9 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Length: 19 ft. 7 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Width: 7 ft. 6 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Height: 6 ft. 7 in.
- Beam: 86.5 in.
- Chine Width: 72 in.
- Max Depth: 40.5 in.
- Max Cockpit Depth: 23.5 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Deadrise: 12°
- Weight (Boat only, dry): 1,095 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 1,500 lb.
- Max Person Weight: 6
- Min HP Capacity: 90
- Max HP Capacity: 115
- Fuel Capacity: 20 gal.
- Aluminum Gauge Bottom: 0.090 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Sides: 0.080 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Transom: 0.125 in.
- Console, starboard, lit toggle switches, 2 drink holders, 12V outlet
- Windscreen (Side Console, Side Console JS only)
- Speedometer/fuel & tachometer/trim multifunction gauges, chrome w/ brushed aluminum,standard w/pre-rig
- Steering wheel, black sport w/comfort grip
- No-feedback steering
- Fuse panel
- Master power switch
- Console, port, lockable glove box, 2 drink holders & USB port (Walk-through, Walk-through JS only)
- Windshield, wrap-around w/safety glass (Walk-through, Walk-through JS only)
- Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/Limited Lifetime Warranty treated panel
- Seat slider, helm
- Seat, Deluxe w/pedestal (2)
- Pedestal floor bases (6) (Side Console, Walk-through only)
- Seat, jump seats (2) (stern) (Side Console JS, Walk-through JS only)
- Pedestal floor bases (5) (Side Console JS, Walk-through JS only)
- Storage cubby (foredeck)
- Storage compartment (port, Bow)
- Storage compartment, large open (starboard, Bow)
- Storage compartment (starboard, cockpit)
- Storage compartment, battery (starboard, stern) (Side Console, Walk-through only)
- Trolling motor battery & charger storage compartment (36V system compatible) (under center rod locker)
- Drink holders (3) (Side Console, Side Console JS only)
- Drink holders (5) (Walk-through, Walk-through JS only)
- Storage compartment, battery (starboard, port, stern) (Side Console JS, Walk-through JS only)
- Rod rack, quick access system (port) (5 rods @ 9' capacity) (Side Console, Side Console JS only)
- Rod storage, lockable (center, Bow) (10 tubes 5 rods @ 7' capacity & 5 rods @ 6'9" capacity)
- Rod rack, quick access system (port) (3 rods @ 9' capacity & 2 rods @ 7' capacity) (Walk-through, Walk-through JS only)
- Livewell, 12 gal. aerated w/timer (Bow) (22Lx15.5Wx8D)
- Livewell, 10 gal. aerated w/timer & divider (stern) (22Lx12Wx9D) (Side Console JS, Walk-through JS only)
- Livewell, 15 gal. aerated w/timer & divider (stern) (35.5Lx12.5Wx8D) (Side Console, Walk-through only)
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Bilge pump (automatic)
- Lights, LED courtesy
- Light, navigation
- Level flotation
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Hull, 4 piece aluminum all-welded, variable degree deadrise
- Reverse chine extrusion, welded full length w/spray deflector
- Transom, wood-free
- Gunnel step pads (non-skid)
- Gunnel, extruded w/SureMount & J-HOOK systems
- Paint process, baked Armor-Guard
- Cleats, chrome (4)
- Eyes, stainless steel (Bow & stern)
- Reboarding ladder w/Transom handle
- Rub rail
- Trolling motor outlet w/wiring harness (24V) (Bow) (Side Console, Side Console JS only)
- SureMount accessory bracket (1)
- Trolling motor outlet w/wiring harness (24V)(Bow) (Walk-through, Walk-through JS only)
- Trim switch (Bow)
- Basic 2200LB Bunk ShoreArm'r Trailer
- Max HP
- 115 hp
- Length Overall
- 16 ft. 9 in.
- 86.5 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1,095 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 6 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 20 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1,500 lb.