Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Crestliner 1650 Super Hawk
Call for Price
Mercury Analog Pre Rig
ShoreLandr Trailer with Shore Armor
Load Guides Shore Armor
Spare Tire with Bracket
Premium Travel Cover
STOCK PICTURES ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY CONTACT DEALER FOR DETAILS
Experience the best of what the water has to offer
The Crestliner 1650 Super Hawk is a powerful, adaptable boat that's priced right and built to last. These all-welded aluminum fish and ski boats are perfectly equipped for a fun day on the water, whether you're reeling in a trophy walleye or towing the kids. Anglers will enjoy the value of a large aft casting platform, as well as the large amount of storage including in-floor battery storage, quick access rod storage, and convenient 9-gallon stern livewell. When it's time for a change of pace, the best-in-class conversion bow quick turns from a casting deck to open bow seating. There's even more storage at the stern when you flip up two jump seats. The 1650 Super Hawk is the ideal ride for water enthusiasts with multiple passions.
- Best-In-Class Conversion Bow: Our conversion bow can go from fish to ski ready, and back, in just a matter of seconds. Just remove the foldable center platform and store it in the designated front bow compartment.
- Stern Jump Seats: Stern layout features standard jump seats, drink holders, throw tray and tackle tray storage.
- Best-In-Class Conversion Bow Open: Go from fish to ski and back in just seconds.
- Premium Console Design: Sleek black console features chrome gauges, lighted rocker switches and plenty of space to mount all sizes of electronics.
- Stern Deck: Features a large casting platform, abundant storage, and a 9-gallon aerated livewell.
- Port Console: The portside console features a spacious glovebox, drink holder and recessed throw tray for safekeeping.
- In-Floor Battery Storage: In-floor trolling motor battery storage compartment (24V system compatible).
- Quick Access Rod Storage: Starboard under-gunnel storage and quick access rod rack system.
- Aerated 9 Gallon Stern Livewell: A 9-gallon aerated stern livewell makes for easy fish storing right where you need it.
- Port Rod Storage: Open port rod storage accommodates up to five 7' rods.
- 115hp Engine Output: With a maximum 115 horsepower, the 1650 Super Hawk boasts the highest engine output rating in our 16-foot aluminum Deep-V line-up.
- SureMount Gunnel Accessory System: Removable SureMount aluminum accessory brackets let you slide your favorite accessories along the gunnel for perfect placement without drilling.
- Conversion Stern Bench: The conversion stern bench option creates a large casting deck with additional seating options when flipped up. Also includes tons of storage and a centrally located 12-gallon livewell.
- Snapless Bow Platform Pad: Bow platform with optional snapless pad and bolsters provide additional lounging space.
- Cargo Netting: Keep commonly used items secure, out of the way and still visible with under-gunnel cargo netting.
- MOB+ Wireless Man Overboard System: The MOB+™ Wireless Man OverBoard system is an innovative, life-saving option that can be added to most models.
- Swim Platform with Ladder: Swim platform with undermount ladder for easy in-and-out of the water.
- Vinyl Flooring: Optional vinyl flooring makes for a quick-drying and easy to clean floor.
- Platinum Edition Package: Platinum Edition package includes 3D chrome logo, chrome Platinum Edition Badge, upgraded steering wheel and stainless steel flip up cleats.
- Overall Length: 16 ft. 9 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Length: 19 ft. 7 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Width: 7 ft. 6 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Height: 6 ft. 7 in.
- Beam: 86.5 in.
- Chine Width: 72 in.
- Max Depth: 40.5 in.
- Max Cockpit Depth: 23.5 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Deadrise: 12°
- Weight (Boat only, dry): 1,230 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 1,500 lb.
- Max Person Weight: 6
- Min HP Capacity: 60
- Max HP Capacity: 115
- Fuel Capacity: 20 gal.
- Aluminum Gauge Bottom: 0.090 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Sides: 0.080 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Transom: 0.125 in.
- Console, starboard, lit rocker switches, 2 drink holders, 12V power outlet, throw tray & MP3 cubby
- Console, port, lockable glove box, 2 drink holders, throw tray & 12V power outlet
- Steering wheel, black sport w/comfort grip
- No-feedback steering
- Windshield, wrap-around w/safety glass
- Speedometer, tachometer & trim gauges, chrome standard w/pre-rig
- Fuel gauge
- Breaker switches at helm
- Master power switch
- Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/Limited Lifetime Warranty treated panel
- Seat, (2) conversion Bow, port & starboard bases & backrest cushions, snapless
- Seat, jump seats (2) (stern)
- Seat, Deluxe w/pedestal (2)
- Pedestal floor bases (5)
- Storage cubby (foredeck)
- Storage compartments (port, starboard & center Bow)
- Storage, open (under port & starboard Consoles)
- Storage, throw tray (stern)
- Storage compartment, tackle/general (stern)
- Storage compartments, battery & general (stern)
- Trolling motor battery storage compartment (24V system compatible) (in-floor)
- Drink holders (6)
- Rod rack, quick access system (port) (holds ski pylon & 4 rods @ 7' capacity)
- Rod rack, quick access system (starboard) (4 rods @ 7' capacity)
- Livewell, 10 gal. aerated (stern) (22Lx12Wx9D)
- Bilge pump (automatic)
- Level flotation
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Light, navigation
- Lights, LED courtesy
- Side panels, vinyl wrapped
- Hull, 4 piece aluminum all-welded, variable degree deadrise
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Transom, wood-free
- Reverse chine extrusion, welded full length w/spray deflector
- Gunnel, extruded w/SureMount & J-HOOK systems
- Paint process, baked Armor-Guard
- Cleats, chrome (4)
- Rub rail
- Reboarding ladder w/Transom handle
- Eyes, stainless steel (Bow & stern)
- SureMount accessory bracket (1)
- Trolling motor outlet w/wiring harness (36V)(Bow)
- Basic 2200LB Bunk ShoreArm'r Trailer
- Max HP
- 115 hp
- Length Overall
- 16 ft. 9 in.
- 86.5 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1,230 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 6 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 20 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1,500 lb.