Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Crestliner 1700 Vision
Vinyl for Cockpit Floor
Merc Analog Pre Rig
ShoreLandr Trailer with Shore Armor
Spare Tire with Bracket
Load Guides Shore Armor
Jump Seat Cushions
Custom Travel Covers
STOCK PICTURES ACTUAL PRODUCT MAY VARY CONTACT DEALER FOR DETAILS
Get The Most Out Of Every Day
Elevate your angling game with the Crestliner 1700 Vision. One of the best entry level fishing boats on the market, the 1700 Vision allows you to choose between multiple configurations so you can take your passion to the next level. This boat features side or dual consoles, a walkthrough windshield, and a configurable console design with fishing-optimized features so you can craft your dream fishing experience, and then live it whenever you want.
The Crestliner 1700 Vision comes with a spacious bow casting deck, tons of storage and livewells and the all-welded aluminum hull that makes Crestliner's 1700 Vision one of the most durable boats to take to the water. The open bow design gives you multiple places to cast from, including a spacious stern casting platform. So, with the 1700 Vision, you can be confident that, no matter the conditions, you will have a successful day doing what you love: catching fish.
- Stern Livewell: A 13-gallon aerated stern livewell keeps your catch fresh through a full day of angling.
- Stern Casting Platform: A large stern casting platform gives you wide-open fishing space, complete with port and starboard storage to keep your gear on hand when you need it most.
- Open Bow Design: Every compartment in the Vision's open, spacious bow delivers plenty of storage, keeping your gear at the ready when you need it. Need more space? Find it with even more stow space under the bow deck.
- Abundant Rod Storage: Quick access port rod storage holds up to three 9'6" and two 8' rods, keeping your gear secure on the go.
- Configurable Console Design: A completely new reinforced fiberglass console design with fishing-optimized features like lit toggle switches and full gauge package can be configured as a side console, dual console or walkthrough windshield by a dealer at any time.
- SureMount Gunnel Accessory System: Removable SureMount aluminum accessory brackets let you slide your favorite accessories along the gunnel for perfect placement without drilling.
- MOB+ Wireless Man Overboard System: The MOB+™ Wireless Man OverBoard system is an innovative, life-saving option that can be added to most models.
- Port Console: Storage, comfort and convenience become a reality with the port console option.
- Center Locking Storage with Rod Tubes: Store all your gear and then some with center locking storage that holds up to five 7' rods and five 6'6" rods.
- Bow Storage Drawer: Keep your bow clear of clutter with this convenient storage drawer.
- Jump Seats: Optional port and starboard jump seats accommodate additional passengers when needed, with plenty of storage to stow gear below.
- Vinyl Flooring: Quickly clean your boat after a day out fishing or cruising.
- Bimini Top: Stay cool on hot days with the optional Bimini Top.
- Sport Package: The Sport Package is the perfect addition for building a wake to jump or having a relaxing outing on the sandbar. Includes a removable ski pylon, Boss Stereo with two speakers and a swim platform undermount style ladder.
- Fish Package: For stalking out trophies and angling your way through the day, upgrade your Vision with the Fish Package. Includes either a Minn Kota or MotorGuide trolling motor, Lowrance Elite 3X Color Fish Finder, and a SureMount accessory bracket.
- Overall Length: 17 ft. 6 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Length: 19 ft. 6 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Width: 7 ft. 6 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Height: 6 ft.
- Beam: 88 in.
- Chine Width: 73 in.
- Max Depth: 39 in.
- Max Cockpit Depth: 24 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Deadrise: 12°
- Weight (Boat only, dry): 1,190 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 1,400 lb.
- Max Person Weight: 6
- Min HP Capacity: 60
- Max HP Capacity: 115
- Fuel Capacity: 20 gal.
- Aluminum Gauge Bottom: .100 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Sides: .080 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Transom: .125 in.
- Console, starboard, fiberglass reinforced w/lit toggle switches, drink holder, 12V power outlet, throw tray, & MP3 cubby
- Speedometer and tachometer gauges, chrome standard w/pre-rig
- Steering wheel, black
- Fuse panel
- No-feedback steering
- Fuel gauge
- Master power switch
- Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/Limited Lifetime Warranty treated panel
- Seat, Deluxe w/pedestal (2)
- Pedestal floor bases (6)
- Storage cubby w/curtain (foredeck)
- Storage compartments (Bow)
- Storage compartments (port & starboard, stern)
- Trolling motor battery storage compartment (24V system compatible) (in-floor)
- Drink holders (3)
- Rod rack, quick access system (port) (holds 3 rods @ 9'6" capacity & 2 rods @ 8' capacity)
- Livewell, 13 gal. aerated (stern) (32Lx12Wx7.5D)
- Bilge pump (manual)
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Level flotation
- Light, navigation
- Light, courtesy (touch-button)
- Hull, 4 piece aluminum all-welded, variable degree deadrise
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Reverse chine extrusion, welded full length w/spray deflector
- Gunnel, extruded w/SureMount & J-HOOK systems
- Paint process, baked Armor-Guard
- Cleats, black composite (4)
- Reboarding ladder
- Eyes, stainless steel (Bow & stern)
- Trolling motor outlet w/wiring harness (Bow)
- Basic 2200LB Bunk ShoreArm'r Trailer
- Max HP
- 115 hp
- Length Overall
- 17 ft. 6 in.
- 88 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1,190 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 6 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 20 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1,400 lb.