Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Crestliner 1850 Fish Hawk Walk-through
Mercury Kicker pre rig
Mercury Analog Pre Rig
Hydraulic Steering with polished wheel
Conversion Stern Bench
Mad Fish Wrap
Flip up cleats
Recirculating Livewell System
Bow Cargo Nets
36 Volt Upgrade
3 Bank Battery Charger
Boss Stereo with 2 speakers
Premium Travel Cover
Full Enclosure Package
ShoreLandr Trailer with Shore Armor and ratcheting tie downs
Spare Tire with Bracket
Fish On Your Terms.
Take the Crestliner 1850 Fish Hawk on the water and you'll quickly realize: This is no ordinary fishing boat. From the redesigned gunnel, to the comfortable new jump seat options, to the sleek new console with room to fit 12" electronics and multiple drinks, everything in our best-selling series has been reimagined. Even the paint. This all-welded aluminum deep-V hull boat is designed with the angler in mind to give you everything you could want for your day on the water, including the peace of mind that comes from the durability of Crestliner's all-welded aluminum hull. With a 200 HP max capacity racing you across the water you'll find a perfect fishing spot in no time.
This 18-foot fishing boat can seat up to 6 people and features lockable center rod storage that can hold up to five 7'6" rods and five 7' rods as well as an optional trolling motor battery and charger. With a 15-gallon aerated stern livewell and a 12-gallon aerated bow livewell, you'll have all the storage necessary for your rods and whatever you catch. You can choose from a side console, dual console or walk-through configuration as well as new, limited edition paint options, so when you buy the 1850 Fish Hawk, you're getting exactly the boat you want. Everyone on the water will take notice, including the fish.
- New! Premium Console Design: A sleek new console design fits 12" electronics and features illuminated toggle swtiches, two drink holdersa nda 12V power outlet. Shown with optional Mercury ® VesselView® system with digital gauges. (n/a on 1650 Fish Hawk SE)
- Bow Casting Platform: A large bow casting platform allows for easy maneuverability onboard. Deep storage compartments stow lots of gear.
- Bow Livewell: The bow features an easily accessible 12 gallon aerated livewell with timer.
- Center Rod Locker with Battery Storage: Locking center rod storage holds up to ten rods; five 7'6" rods and five 7' rods. A deep recess houses a spare battery.
- Lockable Port Rod Locker: The portside rod locker now accommodates rods up to 8 feet in length.
- Roomy Cockpit: With our innovative hull design, the Fish Hawk sports a wider, more spacious cockpit for you to navigate.
- Stern Livewell: The deep stern aerated 15-gallon livewell keeps your prizes in prime condition.
- SureMount Gunnel Accessory System: Removable SureMount aluminum accessory brackets lets you slide your favorite accessories along the gunnel for perfect placement without drilling.
- New! Stern Jump Seats: Two new optional stern jump seats add passenger comfort and fold down as part of the stern casting deck when not in use.
- MOB+ Wireless Man Overboard System: The MOB+™ Wireless Man OverBoard system is an innovative, life-saving option that can be added to most models.
- Bow Baitwell: Keep your bait within reach with a convenient baitwell located in the bow.
- Conversion Stern Bench: An optional conversion stern bench welcomes more passengers to the outing.
- 57" Muskie Livewell: The 57" muskie livewell option will keep your trophy catches fresh and revived.
- Easy Access Fish Ruler: Record your catch with the easy access fish ruler.
- Pro Seats: Fishermen on longer treks will appreciate the additional support of the high-backed Pro-Style seats.
- Platinum Edition Package: Platinum Edition package includes 3D chrome logo, chrome Platinum Edition Badge, stainless steel steering wheel and stainless steel flip up cleats.
- Vinyl Flooring: Quickly wash away a day of fishing with optional vinyl flooring.
- Overall Length: 18 ft. 9 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Length: 24 ft.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Width: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Boat/Motor/Trailer Height: 6 ft. 9 in.
- Beam: 95 in.
- Chine Width: 78 in.
- Max Depth: 35 in.
- Max Cockpit Depth: 22 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Deadrise: 12°
- Weight (Boat only, dry): 1,720 lb.
- Max Weight Capacity: 1,810 lb.
- Max Person Weight: 6
- Min HP Capacity: 115
- Max HP Capacity: 200
- Fuel Capacity: 32 gal.
- Aluminum Gauge Bottom: 0.100 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Sides: 0.090 in.
- Aluminum Gauge Transom: 0.125 in.
- Console, starboard, lit toggle switches, 2 drink holders, 12V outlet
- Windscreen (Side Console, Side Console JS only)
- Speedometer/fuel & tachometer/trim multifunction gauges, chrome w/ brushed aluminum,standard w/pre-rig (Side Console, Walk-through only)
- Steering wheel, black sport w/comfort grip
- No-feedback steering
- Fuse panel
- Master power switch
- Console, port, lockable glove box, 2 drink holders & USB Port (Walk-through, Walk-through JS only)
- Windshield, wrap-around w/safety glass (Walk-through, Walk-through JS only)
- Speedometer/fuel, tachometer/trim multifunction gauges, chrome w/brushed aluminum, standard w/pre-rig (Side Console JS, Walk-through JS only)
- Fuel gauge (Side Console JS, Walk-through JS only)
- Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/Limited Lifetime Warranty treated panel
- Seat slider, helm
- Seat, Deluxe w/pedestal (2)
- Pedestal floor bases (6) (Side Console, Walk-through only)
- Seat, jumpseat (2) (stern) (Side Console JS, Walk-through JS only)
- Pedestal floor bases (7) (Side Console JS, Walk-through JS only)
- Storage cubby (foredeck)
- Storage compartment (starboard, Bow)
- Storage compartment, large open (port, Bow)
- Storage compartment (starboard, cockpit) (Side Console, Side Console JS, Walk-through JS only)
- Storage compartment, battery (starboard, stern)
- Trolling motor battery & charger storage compartment (36V system compatible) (under center rod locker)
- Drink holders (4) (Side Console, Side Console JS only)
- Drink holders (5) (Walk-through only)
- Storage compartment (port, starboard, cockpit) (Walk-through only)
- Drink holders (6) (Walk-through JS only)
- Storage compartment (port, cockpit) (Walk-through JS only)
- Rod storage, lockable (port) (8' rod capacity & topside rod straps) (Side Console, Walk-through only)
- Rod storage, lockable, lighted (center, Bow) (10 tubes 5 rods @ 7'6" capacity & 5 rods @ 7' capacity)
- Livewell, 12 gal. aerated w/timer (Bow) (22Lx15.5Wx8D)
- Livewell, 15 gal. aerated w/timer & divider (stern) (35.5Lx12.5Wx8D) (Side Console, Walk-through only)
- Livewell, 13 gal. aerated w/timer & divider (stern) (32LX12WX7.5D) (Side Console JS, Walk-through JS only)
- Bilge pump (automatic)
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Level flotation
- Light, navigation
- Lights, LED courtesy
- Hull, 4 piece aluminum all-welded, variable degree deadrise
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Transom, wood-free
- Reverse chine extrusion, welded full length w/spray deflector
- Gunnel, extruded w/SureMount & J-HOOK systems
- Gunnel step pads (non-skid)
- Paint process, baked Armor-Guard
- Cleats, chrome (4)
- Rub rail
- Reboarding ladder w/Transom handle
- Eyes, stainless steel (Bow & stern)
- SureMount accessory bracket (1)
- Trolling motor outlet w/wiring harness (24V) (Bow) (Side Console, Walk-through only)
- Trim switch (Bow)
- Trolling motor outlet w/wiring harness (24V)(Bow) (Side Console JS, Walk-through JS only)
- Basic 3000LB Bunk ShoreArm'r Trailer
- Max HP
- 200 hp
- Length Overall
- 18 ft. 9 in.
- 95 in.
- Dry Weight
- 1,720 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 6 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 32 gal.
- Max Carry Load
- 1,810 lb.